Marriage (Shadi) is the process by which two people make their relationship public, official, and permanent. It is the joining of two people in a bond that putatively lasts until death. Marriage is an important part of our life and the importance of marriage is also described in our religion Islam. The Qur’an says:
- “Your wives are a garment for you, and you are a garment for them.” (2:187)
- “And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves; if they are needy, Allah will make them free from want out of His grace; and Allah is Ample-giving, knowing.” (Surah an-Nur, 24:32)
The above ayat begins with the words Wa Ankehoo (And marry…). The imperative form of the word ‘nikah’ implies that either it is obligatory or highly recommended. According to scholars, though marriage is a highly recommended act, it becomes obligatory when there is a chance of falling into sin.
- The Prophet (S) says, “No house has been built in Islam more beloved in the sight of Allah than through marriage.”
- On another occasion the Prophet (S) said,
“The best people of my nation (Ummat) are those who get married and have chosen their wives, and the worst people of my nation are those who have kept away from marriage and are passing their lives as bachelors.”
- Imam ‘Ali (A.S.) exhorts, “Marry, because marriage is the tradition of the Prophet (S).”
- The Prophet (S) also said, “Whosoever likes to follow my tradition, then he should know that marriage is from my tradition.”
Almost every person experiences a lot of problem and complexity of how to get married with the right person or their loved ones. Our parents are in great tension about the marriage of their daughters. In this article I am going to describe some Islamic amal for shadi from which you get married with no time
Best Amal for Shadi (Marriage)/Amal Shadi k Liy
Recite “Ya Lateefo” 1111(Eleven hundred and eleven) times after nama.e.isha and recite darod.e.ibrahime 11 times before and after this dowa, continuous this amal for 11 days and also recite 111 time “Ya Lateefo” after each prayer.
Amal for Pasand ki Shadi
Nowadays, majority of the youth are encountering marriage problems due to the fact they fell in love with in the pre-marital phase. Most of the daughters are effected by black magic or bandish on their marriage. Girls are growing older day by day. They got engaged but after some time it breaks whatever the reason might be. Here I am going to describe some best amal for shadi which Islam also describe. This is a Roohani Wazifa for Love and this is a spiritual method for only those who really want a true love.
- Read Surah-e-Ikhlas 105 times for 21 days after Fajar Prayer or Esha Prayer keeping the loved one in mind.
- On each Friday after zuhr namaaz, one should recite the verse 9 of Surah Ale ‘Imran 313 times and before and after you should also read Durood Ibrahimi 7 times, insha Allah you will get a good marriage proposal. This wazifa is especially meant to be read if you are not getting married due to unknown reasons, there aren’t any specific reasons.
رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ جَامِعُ النَّاسِ لِيَوْمٍ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهِ
ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ
English transliteration of Ayat #9 of Surah Ale ‘Imran
Rabbana innaka jamiAAu alnnasi liyawmin la rayba feehi inna Allaha la yukhlifu almeeAAada
The meaning of the above verse is:
Our Lord! Thou art He that will gather mankind together against a day about which there is no doubt. For Allah never fails in his promise.
For more Detail Contact Amal Peer Syed Sab